These Terms are an agreement between you and the website CENTUMSURE.COM
1. Acceptance of Terms: When you complete the member registration process, you agree to these Terms. This agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your membership. Your continued use of our services signifies your acceptance of the changes, effective upon notice to you as a member. These Terms will always be available to users on this page for you to read. When using free services offered through CENTUMSURE.COM’s third-party service providers, such as email, you will be subject to terms posted by these third-party service providers. Registration for a CENTUMSURE.COM Site signifies your agreement to those additional terms. Also, by opting into third-party offers, you will be subject to terms posted by these third-parties. Opting into these offers signifies your agreement to those additional terms.
2. Eligibility: You must be of 13 years or above to register as a member of CENTUMSURE.COM or use this Site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. Email Subscription: During registration, you will be provided the option of receiving Mailers which will let you know the latest updates from CENTUMSURE.COM or other similar mailers. Many people appreciate these updates. You will also have the option of receiving a variety of periodic emails. The option to receive any of these email products is completely yours. If, at any time, you do not wish to continue to receive any of these emails from us, you may remove yourself from the list by following the instructions at the bottom of each email. It is your responsibility to make sure we always have your current email address. If we do not, we will not be able to send the regular updates. We will also keep you advised of new functionality and new product offerings via email from time to time.
4. About our Services:
A) CENTUMSURE.COM as a commitment to our users, we currently provide you with access to a rich collection of online resources. These include various tutorials, communications tools, online forums, personalized content and branded programming through CENTUMSURE.COM’s web site-based “Service.”
B) Service Limitations. We will do our best to make your experience with the CENTUMSURE.COM Sites a pleasurable one. However, we cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. For this reason, you agree that CENTUMSURE.COM’s services, including the services of our third party service providers, are provided “AS IS.” The CENTUMSURE.COM Sites and our third party service providers cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, miss-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings.
C) Service Changes and Discontinuation. CENTUMSURE.COM reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service at any time without notice. You agree that CENTUMSURE.COM will not be liable to You or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service.
A) Provide Accurate Information. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested in the CENTUMSURE.COM Sites’ registration forms (we call this information “Registration Data”). Accurate records help us create better sites and provide us with opportunities to identify new services or products that may interest you. Please update the Registration Data to keep it current and accurate.
B) Guard Your Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. And you are fully responsible for all activities that occur using your password or account. Please notify CENTUMSURE.COM immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
C) Obey the Law. You agree not to use the service for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous (untrue and damaging to others), invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, or obscene, or that infringes the copyrights (rights of an owner of written material) or other intellectual property of others.
D) Content Restrictions. The CENTUMSURE.COM Sites attempt to provide some of the very best content available on the web and we make it available to you on the Web for your personal, non-commercial use. All Web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software that are part of the CENTUMSURE.COM Site are protected by international copyright laws. The publication, sale, or redistribution in any form or medium of text, photos, graphics, audio and/or video materials or any other form of proprietary content found on the CENTUMSURE.COM Site is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the Author. Content that is publicly available on the CENTUMSURE.COM Sites may not be stored in a computer, except for personal and non-commercial use. This site (CENTUMSURE.COM), and all of the content of this site, is protected by intellectual property and other laws throughout the world. Unauthorized use of the site would be a violation of ‘ and its licensors’ rights. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the property of CENTUMSURE.COM, its affiliates, and various third parties. The site and the software incorporated in the site may not be reverse engineered, decompiled or disassembled.
E) Limits On Uses of User Information. By using any of the services on CENTUMSURE.COM web site or networks you agree not to data scrape, copy, aggregate, redistribute, alter, reproduce or re-use for commercial purposes any user’s (whether specific to any particular user or as an aggregation of users’ information) information accessible from this website. “Commercial purposes” can include but is not limited to selling information to third parties; using the data collected to customize users’ experiences at a site or network outside of CENTUMSURE.COM; using the data for targeted marketing campaigns not affiliated with CENTUMSURE.COM; or using the data to offer services to CENTUMSURE.COM users. CENTUMSURE.COM reserves the right to take immediate action against any individual or entity participating in any of the prohibited actions mentioned above.
F) Consolidated Sites. CENTUMSURE.COM users should exercise caution when using consolidation sites. Consolidation sites are Internet sites that offer the ability to collect all of your personal information on one site. For example, you may be encouraged to provide consolidation site operators access to your CENTUMSURE.COM accounts or membership information so that the information can be used to design customized search engines, web pages or advertising for you. All transactions initiated through a consolidation site using access information you provide are considered to be authorized by you, whether or not you were aware of the specific transaction. CENTUMSURE.COM is therefore not responsible if the security, accuracy or quality of your information is compromised by a consolidation site you have authorized to access your data.
G) Other points You agree to:· Follow all local, state, national and international laws and regulations. · Take responsibility for all acts that occur under your account or password, including any content transmitted or broadcast from your account. · Maintain the confidentiality of your password and login identity. · Provide only accurate and appropriate personal information about yourself. Please do not post sexually explicit language. You agree to keep your personal information posted on the site within the convention of good taste. We do not review the directory or individuals’ profiles looking for inappropriate material, but if it is brought to our attention, we will require that you revise or delete the inappropriate information. We have the right to request edits or make edits to your personal information at our discretion. You agree NOT to: · Use incognito names when registering or communicating on our site. · Use your access to CENTUMSURE.COM for any commercial purpose. · Send junk mail to our members or solicit our members for commercial purposes. · Post your email address, visible to other members. Similarly you may not post any telephone numbers, street addresses, URL’s profile on any message posts, photographs, emails or other areas visible to or directed at non paying members. · Republish information found in the site without first obtaining written permission from the Author · Post any false, misleading, slanderous, libelous, or inaccurate information about others on our site. In the event you do, we have the right to release your identifying information to the police, our attorneys or the individual you mentioned in your posting so that they may take action against you. A few individuals have abused their membership privileges in the past and they are hereby notified that we will not tolerate slanderous postings. · Post or forward any confidential correspondence from your friends registered on CENTUMSURE.COM. Other important rules: · Misuse or abuse of the messages sent via the “Send Email” icon on CENTUMSURE.COM will result in the immediate termination of membership. · CENTUMSURE.COM reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate access to the site at any time without notice or refund if you are suspected of violating any of these Terms of Service. We also reserve the right, on occasion, to require you to change your login name and password. · Swearing, obscenities, and inappropriate behavior (as solely determined by ) on bulletin boards, events, chat rooms, or otherwise on the site will not be tolerated, and your membership will be immediately terminated if we determine that you have participated in such behavior on the site. · Reporting abusive conduct: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the event you need to report abusive conduct or content. Although we have no obligation to police the site, we do try to remove content that is clearly inappropriate when it is brought to our attention.
6. Consequences for abusive conduct: In the event you violate these Terms of Service, CENTUMSURE.COM has the right to terminate your account. In the event of a serious violation (as solely determined by CENTUMSURE.COM) CENTUMSURE.COM may also file suit against you for business interference or other appropriate legal theories and we will seek compensation from you for potential damage to our reputation and finances caused by your actions. CENTUMSURE.COM will cooperate with the authorities on any said suspected violations.
7. Rights You Grant to the CENTUMSURE.COM:
B) Personal Information and Submissions: By submitting your personal, events and related information to us, you are thereby granting to a royalty-free, worldwide, no terminable, exclusive license to use this information and your exact words (and excerpts and edited versions of your submissions) in all media now known or hereinafter developed, and in promotions, and to sublicense and transfer this right to third parties, and you waive all claims against for any violations of copyright, rights of privacy, publicity, and defamation or other personal torts arising from ‘ use of the information in such media. No payments shall be due to you for such grant of rights, and you may or may not receive credit as the author of such works in any use of them. By submitting content, you automatically agree, or promise, that the owner of such content has expressly agreed that, without any particular time limit, and without the payment of any fees, the CENTUMSURE.COM Site and anyone they permit may reproduce, display, distribute and create new works of authorship based on and including the content. You may not submit materials that have been trademarked or copyrighted by anyone other than yourself.
C) Advertising. The CENTUMSURE.COM Site rely on advertisers to help fund the services that we offer to our members. In order to continue our service, you agree that the CENTUMSURE.COM Sites may display advertisements and promotions of all kinds in and with the services.
D) Account Access. In order to ensure that the CENTUMSURE.COM Sites are able to provide high-quality services that are responsive to members’ needs, you agree that CENTUMSURE.COM employees have access to your account and records as reasonably needed, with or without the aid of appropriate monitoring software to investigate complaints and to monitor and enforce compliance with our terms or service for free members. CENTUMSURE.COM reserves the right to filter the Email-Id’s posted by non members only through its Intelligent Scheduler.
E) Merger or Acquisition. In order to ensure a smooth transition of services relative to your subscription, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets, or the sale of the website, CENTUMSURE.COM may transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to a third party as a part of such merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale.
8. Other Legal Stuff:
A) Disclaimer of Warranties. You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. CENTUMSURE.COM and its third party service providers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
CENTUMSURE.COM makes no warranty that (i) the Service will meet your requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, (v) that your email or voicemail messages (if applicable) will not be lost, or edited and (vi) any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any potential damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the CENTUMSURE.COM Sites, our third party service providers, or through or from the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
To the extent that any part of this section is not consistent with any other part of these terms, then this Disclaimer of Warranties will override it. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS PROVISION, THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND CENTUMSURE.COM DISCLAIMS, AND YOU WAIVE, ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTY, OR REPRESENTATION RELATED TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND CONTENT OF THE SITE ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT ERROR, AND CENTUMSURE.COM AND ITS PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION ON THE SITE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AND COST OF REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS TO YOUR HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE DUE TO THE USE OF THE SITE. This disclaimer of warranty may not apply to all users.
Limitations of Liability & Remedies: YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR SOLE RISK. , AND CENTUMSURE.COM’S DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER FROM USE OF THE SITE OR VIRUSES, OR DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS EVEN IF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS. Your sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of this agreement by CENTUMSURE.COM shall be a refund of the fees paid for membership. CENTUMSURE.COM is not responsible for, and shall have no liability with respect to, the content of third party Web sites that are linked to or from the site is not responsible for the user generated content on the site. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability to the extent set forth herein; therefore, this provision may not apply to every person as written.
Customer Warranties & Indemnification: You warrant and represent that
a. You shall abide by all the terms and conditions of this agreement;
b. You will not take any action which would derogate ‘ or its licensors’ rights in and to their intellectual property or content;
c. You will not infringe on the copyrights of any third parties;
d. You will not violate any laws in your use or postings of information on the site; and You will not interfere in the business of CENTUMSURE.COM by posting information that violates the rules outlined above or by attempting to divert traffic from the Site. You shall indemnify and hold harmless, and at ‘ request defend, , its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, affiliates and owners (each, an “Indemnified Party”) from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable lawyers’ fees, an allocation for in-house counsel, and other legal costs) arising out of any claim of any third party resulting from any breach of your representations, warranties or covenants set forth in this agreement. You shall reimburse each Indemnified Party on demand for any costs, expenses and liabilities incurred by such Indemnified Party to which this indemnity relates
B) No Endorsement of Member Content. You acknowledge and agree that the CENTUMSURE.COM Site do not endorse the content of any member and is not responsible or liable for any content, even though it could be unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or that it infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another. You acknowledge that the CENTUMSURE.COM Sites do not pre-screen all content, but that the CENTUMSURE.COM Sites and their designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, edit, move or remove any content that is publicly available via the service.
C) Limitation of Liability. You agree that the CENTUMSURE.COM Site will not be liable for any harms, which lawyers and courts often call direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the CENTUMSURE.COM Site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) The use or the inability to use the service; (ii) The cost of getting substitute goods and services resulting from any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) Statements or conduct of anyone on the service; or (v) Any other matter relating to the service.
D) Indemnification. You agree to protect and fully compensate the CENTUMSURE.COM Site and their service providers from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal & lawyer fees) arising from your use of the services, your violation of the terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
E) More Stuff. The CENTUMSURE.COM Site provide information of a general nature and are designed for informational and entertainment purposes only and are not meant to be a substitute for School, or Tution from a professional. Consult with your Tutor/Teacher for any specific doubts and clarification in the subjects. The CENTUMSURE.COM Sites do not endorse any of the advertisements, or products discussed herein.
CENTUMSURE.COM rights under this Agreement may not be waived unless we agrees to such change in writing. This Agreement is personal to you and you may assign this agreement only with CENTUMSURE.COM’s prior written approval. Any other attempt to assign, transfer or delegate this Agreement shall be null and void.
· No Partnership/Assignment. Our relationship is not one of agency or partnership and you will not be deemed to be a partner, employee, fiduciary, agent or representative of CENTUMSURE.COM by your use of the site. You may not assign or transfer your rights to any third party.
· Severability. These terms are severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
· No Waiver. Failure to enforce a term of this agreement shall not be deemed a subsequent waiver of that term or other terms.
· Termination of Membership Permitted. The license granted in this agreement shall terminate automatically without notice from CENTUMSURE.COM if you fail to comply with any provision of this agreement. CENTUMSURE.COM may terminate a free membership at its sole discretion.
· Headings of No Effect. The headings in this agreement are used for convenience only and not for interpretation.
9. Subscription Terms of Service:
THIS SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) IS A LEGAL AND BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (“SUBSCRIBER”, “YOU,” “YOUR” OR “YOURSELF”), AS THE END USER, AND CENTUMSURE.COM (“OUR,” “US,” OR “WE”). PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY PRIOR TO USING THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE (THE “SERVICES”). BY REGISTERING FOR THE SERVICES, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BECOME A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
10. Access: Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of premium services is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. CENTUMSURE.COM will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to premium service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
11. Warranty: No warranty is made by CENTUMSURE.COM regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with subscription services, and CENTUMSURE.COM hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services; any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some countries / states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement.
12. Data Security:
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These may include such data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures as may be necessary to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. However, given that the nature of Internet is changing rapidly and more malicious code is being developed with every passing day, we do not guarantee the absolute protection of your information from being destroyed or stolen by means of introduction of such code into our servers, though we shall put our best efforts to prevent such an occurrence. However, you understand and agree that when you approach or are guided to third party gateways for payment, CENTUMSURE.COM shall not be liable for the information provided by you (credit card number, debit card information, bank account detail or any personal information) to the third party.
We restrict access to personal information to CENTUMSURE.COM employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination of services, if they fail to meet these obligations.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN, CENTUMSURE.COM SHALL IN NO WAY BE MADE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF INFORMATION AND/ OR DATA AND/ OR DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHICH MAY OCCUR FROM SUCH ACTS AND/ OR DEEDS AND CONSEQUENCES, OF WHATSOEVER NATURE ARISING THEREFROM.
You may also note that your computer system shall have to be kept up-to-date with the latest anti-virus/ anti-spyware for your data/information which is residing in your system to be protected.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CENTUMSURE.COM SHALL IN NO WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF INFORMATION/ DATA WHICH MAY OCCUR FROM YOUR SYSTEM DUE TO INTRODUCTION OF ANY TROJANS, VIRUSES, BUGS, LOGIC BOMBS OR SPYWARE INTO YOUR SYSTEM.
13. Limitations of Liability:
YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF GRADE, REVENUE, PROFITS OR DATA ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SERVICE WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
14. User Restriction: The material on CENTUMSURE.COM web sites is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is strictly prohibited. CENTUMSURE.COM spends a great deal of time and money to obtain the information appearing on its web sites. Subscribers agree that they will not copy, publish, or in any way make available publicly any news, pictures, interviews, features, or any other information from CENTUMSURE.COM web sites, without express written permission from CENTUMSURE.COM. Subscribers agree that, should they do so, CENTUMSURE.COM reserves the right to cancel their subscription immediately without refund. Additionally, reuse of copyrighted information (pictures, interviews, features, videos, audio, etc.) will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
15. Modifications to Site & this ‘Terms of Service’: CENTUMSURE.COM reserves the right to discontinue, delete, change or modify the content or purposes of the site from time to time without any prior intimation. This agreement is subject to change by CENTUMSURE.COM at any time. We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time in our sole discretion.
16. Notices: Notices by CENTUMSURE.COM to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages or by a general posting on the service. Notices by Subscribers may be given by electronic messages.
17. Agreement Language: All the Agreement shall be written in English.
18. Entire Agreement: This agreement is the entire understanding between us regarding your access to, license and use of the site and its content and supersedes any prior agreements, statements or representations with respect to the same. If any provision of this agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
We sincerely hope you enjoy your use of the CENTUMSURE.COM site.
Direct Questions or Notices to: