National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) is now mandatory for students who aspire to join MBBS / BDS course. The examination will be conducted by CBSE during the month of May every year and the marks obtained will be used for admission in the subsequent academic year. The Syllabus for NEET 2017 is based on Class 11 & Class 12 portions from Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
NEET 2017 Application Form
Aspirants can apply for NEET 2017 through online mode ONLY. The online application will the available from the Second week of December 2016 in the official website. Candidates are requested to download the Information Brochure and read it carefully before filling the Application form.
Since the candidates are required to fill the Application Form through online mode, in order to avoid session time out the following information may be kept ready:
- Name of Father/Mother
- Name of the Candidate with correct spellings as per Class X Certificate
- Date of birth as per Class X Certificate
- Complete Postal Address with pin-code
- Mobile number (Own or Parents only)
- E-mail ID (Own or Parents only)
- Scanned images of (JPG format only)
- Latest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb)
- Signature (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb)
- Right Hand Index Finger (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb)
- Mode of Payment of Fees
NEET 2017 EXAMINATION FEE
Candidates can pay the Examination fee using one of the following Mode of Payments:
- Any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility
- E-Challan by depositing fee in CBSE’s Bank Account maintained by Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank directly by downloading the e-Challan Form from the offical website
- Net Banking
- E-wallet of Common Service Centre (CSC)
|Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|For GENERAL/OBC||Rs.1400/- (INR)||Rs.2800/- (INR) (Rs.1400+Rs.1400)|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs.750/- (INR)||Rs.2150/- (INR) (Rs.750+Rs.1400)|
Procedure for Filling the NEET 2017 Application Form
- Log on to the Offical Website
- Download the NEET 2017 Information Brouchure and Replica of Application
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Check your Eligiblity Criteria for NEET 2017
- Click the link “Apply On-line”
- Fill the online application form of NEET 2017 and note the registration number
- Go through the filled in application details and check for correctness
- Upload the images, signature and right hand index finger impression
- Make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card/ e-Challan/Net Banking/e-wallet (CSC)
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) and keep it for future reference
IMPORTANT DATES FOR NEET-2017
|NEET 2017 Online registration||31-Jan-2017|
|Last date for NEET 2017 online submission (E-challan without late fee)||01-Mar-2017|
|Last date for NEET 2017 online submission (Other modes without late fee)||01-Mar-2017|
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee (Without late fee)||01-Mar-2017|
|Last date for NEET 2017 online submission (E-challan with late fee)||01-Mar-2017|
|Last date for NEET 2017 online submission (Other modes with late fee)||01-Mar-2017|
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee (With late fee)||01-Mar-2017|
|Admit card uploading in Official Website||1st week of April 2017|
|Date of Exam||07-May-2017|
|Result declaration||1st week of June 2017|
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Change of examination centre city and Language of Question Paper will not be entertained.
- Under no circumstances the allotted centre shall be changed by the Board.
- Any correction pertaining to the photograph, signature and right hand index finger impression will be intimated through e-mail and SMS
- Other corrections are not permissible
- Fee remitted through Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ Cheque/Cash, etc. would not be accepted in any case
- Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission in MBBS/BDS Course.
- Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- At least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
- Proof of fee paid.
- At least 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
- At least 2 similar post card size photos (same as scanned and uploaded on the online application).