The Examination dates for JEE (Main) 2017 has been announced. Candidates can opt for either Offline mode (Pen & Paper Based Examination) or Online mode (Computer Based Examination) for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech. Only). The Computer based examination i.e. Online mode for JEE (Main) Paper 1 is scheduled on 08-Apr-2017 and 09-Apr-2017.
Schedule for JEE (Main) 2017 Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech. Only) – Computer Based Examination
|Dates of Online Exam||Timings||Duration|
|1st shift 0930-1230 Hours (IST)|
2nd shift 1400-1700 Hours (IST) – If required
Aspirants should exercise their Question Paper Language and option of date for Computer Based Examination for Paper – 1 while filling up the application form. The slots/dates will be allotted on first come first served basis. If there is no option exercised, the slot/date shall be randomly assigned as per the availability of the same.
Choice of Medium/Language of JEE (Main) Question Papers
- Gujarati (in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli)
MOCK Test for JEE (Main) Paper 1 (Online mode)
The Candidates can have the look and feel of the Computer Based Examination (Online Mode) in the LINK provided below. The Question paper displayed in this link is for practice purposes only. Under no circumstances this Mock Test should this be presumed as a sample paper. Click the link below for Mock test.
After opening the above link, without entering any details click on the “Sign In” button to proceed to Mock Test.
Important Instructions for JEE (Main) Computer Based Examination (Online Mode)
- Candidates are advised to check the Admit Card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat immediately for necessary action.
- The Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 2½ hours before the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time.Registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
- The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her choice of medium. In case, the question paper is in medium other than his/her choice, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device inside the Examination Room/Hall.
- The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit Card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
- The test will be of 3 hrs duration. The test paper will be consisting questions of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and all questions will have equal weightage.
- All calculations/writing work are to be done only in the rough sheet provided at the centre and on completion of the test candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall
- The Ball Pens will be supplied to the candidates in the examination hall so they should not bring any type of Pen/Ball Pens with them.
- Please sign on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.