Download JEE (Main) 2016 Paper 2 Question Paper with Answer Keys in PDF Format. The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Paper 2 examination was conducted on April 3, 2016 for admission to B.Arch and B.Planning courses. The Paper 2 Examination is conducted in Offline mode, which is a Pen and Paper Based Examination. The duration of Examination is THREE Hours.
- Immediately fill in the particulars on this page of the Test Booklet with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen provided by the Board.
- This Test Booklet consists of three parts Part 1, Part II and Part III. Part 1 Aptitude Test has 50 objective type questions consisting of FOUR (4) marks for each correct response. Part II has 30 objective type questions of Mathematics consisting of FOUR (4) marks for each correct response. Mark your answers for these questions in the appropriate space against the number corresponding to the question in the Answer Sheet placed inside this Test Booklet. Use the Blue/ Black Ball Point Pen provided by the Board only for writing particulars/marking responses on Side-I and Side-2 of the Answer Sheet. Part III consists of 2 questions carrying 70 marks which are to be attempted on a separate Drawing Sheet which is also placed inside the Test Booklet. Marks allotted to each question are written against each question. Use colour pencils or crayons only on the Drawing Sheet. Do not use water colours. For each incorrect response in Part I and Part II, one-fourth (‘A) of the total marks allotted to the question would be deducted from the total score. No deduction from the total score, however, will be made if no response is indicated for an item in the Answer Sheet.
- There is only one correct response for each question in Part I and Part 11. Filling up more than one response in each question will be treated as wrong response and marks for wrong response will be deducted accordingly as per instruction 2 above.
- The test is of 3 hours duration. The maximum marks are 390.
- On completion of the test, the candidates must hand over the Answer Sheet of Aptitude Test and Mathematics-Part I & II and the Drawing Sheet of Aptitude Test-Part III along with Test Booklet for Part III to the Invigilator in the Room/ Hall. Candidates are allowed to take away with them the Test Booklet of Aptitude Test and Mathematics-Part I & II.
- Make sure that the CODE printed on Side-2 of the Answer Sheet and on the Drawing Sheet (Part III) is the same as that on this booklet. Also tally the Serial Number of the Test Booklet, Answer Sheet and Drawing Sheet and ensure that they are same. In case of discrepancy in Code or Serial Number, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of the Test Booklet, Answer Sheet and the Drawing Sheet.
- Do not fold or make any stray mark on the Answer Sheet.
JEE (Main) 2016 Paper-2 for B.Arch / B.Planning
Download the Previous Year 2016 JEE (Main) Paper-2 Question Paper. The Examination was conducted on 03-Apr-2016 and is a Pen and Paper based test for admission to B.Arch / B.Planning programs.
JEE (Main) 2016 Paper 2 (B.Arch / B.Planning) - Answer Key
Download the Answer keys for JEE (Main) 2016 Paper 2 - Offline. The Exam was conducted through Offline mode i.e. Pen and Paper Based on 03-Apr-2016.