Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced) 2017 will be conducted by the seven Zonal Coordinating (ZC) IITs for admission to various undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs/ISM Dhanbad. Candidates who wish to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2017 must appear for JEE (Main) 2017 and should be among the top 2,20,000 (including all categories) by scoring positive marks in Paper-1. He/She should have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination. The Syllabus for JEE (Advanced) 2017 consists of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry based on Class 11 and Class 12 syllabus.
Other than IITs, some of the centrally funded institutes have used JEE (Advanced) ranks for their admission in the past. These include:
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc)
- Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) located in Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Tirupati
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli
- Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy, Visakhapatnam
Candidates should contact these institutes directly for additional information.
JEE (ADVANCED) Application Form 2017
Candidates who wish to register for JEE (Advanced) must apply through online mode ONLY. The online application will be available from 28-Apr-2017 to 02-May-2017 in the official website www.jeeadv.ac.in. The Last date for Online submission of applications without late fee is 02-May-2017 and with late fee is 04-May-2017. Candidates are requested to download the information Brochure and read it carefully before submitting the Online application.
Since the candidates are required to fill the Application Form through online mode, in order to avoid session time out the following information may be kept ready:
- Name of the Candidate with correct spellings as per Class X certificate
- Name of Father/Mother
- Date of birth as per Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
- Complete Postal Address with pin-code
- Mobile number (Own or Parents only)
- E-mail ID (Own or Parents only)
Scanned copies of
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
- Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this examination in 2016 or whose result was declared after June 2015).
- OBC/SC/ST Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Category certificate (if applicable)
JEE (ADVANCED) 2017 EXAMINATION FEE
Students are required to pay the necessary Registration Fee within the stipulated time to complete the registration process. The detailed instructions related to the payment of registration fee will be given on the online registration portal during the process of registration. Application fee once paid will not be refunded/transferred (full or partial) under any circumstances.
|Examination Centres in India|
|Female Candidates||INR 1200|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1200|
|All Other Candidates||INR 2400|
|Late Fee||INR 500|
|Exam Centres Outside India (SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||USD 135|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
|Exam Centres Outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||USD 270|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
Procedure for Filling the JEE (ADVANCED) 2017 Application Form
- Log on to the Official Website www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Download the JEE (ADVANCED) 2017 Information Brochure
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Check the Eligibility Criteria for JEE (ADVANCED) 2017
- Click the appropriate link for Registration in the online Portal
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully
- Go through the filled in application details and check for correctness
- Upload the required Scanned documents
- Pay Examination Fee as mentioned on the online registration portal
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) and keep it for future reference
IMPORTANT DATES FOR JEE (ADVANCED) 2017
|JEE (ADVANCED) Online registration without late fee||28-Apr-2017 to 02-May-2017|
|Last date for Online submission of applications without late fee||02-May-2017 17:00 IST|
|JEE (ADVANCED) Online registration with late fee||03-May-2017 to 04-May-2017|
|Last date for Online submission of applications with late fee||04-May-2017 17:00 IST|
|Availability of Admit Card for JEE (ADVANCED)||10-May-2017 to 21-May-2017 09:00 IST|
|Date & Time of JEE (ADVANCED) 2017 Paper-1||21-May-2017 (Sunday) 09:00 IST to 12:00 IST|
|Date & Time of JEE (ADVANCED) 2017 Paper-2||21-May-2017 (Sunday) 14:00 IST to 17:00 IST|
|Online display of ORS and scanned responses||31-May-2017 to 03-Jun-2017 17:00 IST|
|Display of Answer keys of JEE (ADVANCED) 2017||04-Jun-2017|
|Receiving feedback from candidates on answer keys||04-Jun-2017 to 06-Jun-2017 17:00 IST|
|Declaration of Results of JEE (ADVANCED) 2017||11-Jun-2017|
|Seat Allotment||19-Jun-2017 to 18-Jul-2017|
ARCHITECTURE APTITUDE TEST (AAT) 2017 – FOR B. ARCH. PROGRAM
B. Arch. program is available at IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee only. Candidates who wish to join the B. Arch. (Architecture) program will have to PASS in the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT). Only those candidates who have qualified in JEE (Advanced) 2017 are eligible to appear in AAT 2017. Candidates are requested to prepare according to the syllabus for AAT 2017.
Candidates must register for AAT 2017 through the online portal for JEE (Advanced) 2017. The venue for AAT 2017 will be at the seven zonal coordinating IITs only. The test will consist of one paper of three hours duration. Aspirants should bring their own drawing and colouring aids.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2017
|Online Registration for Architecture Aptitude Test||11-Jun-2017 to 12-Jun-2017 17:00 IST|
|Date of Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2017||14-Jun-2017|
|Declaration of AAT 2017 Results||18-Jun-2017|
|Seat Allotment||19-Jun-2017 to 18-Jul-2017|
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Change of examination centre city and Language of Question Paper will not be entertained.
- Under no circumstances the allotted centre shall be changed by the Board.
- The name of the candidate and his/her parents name in the application form must exactly be the same as registered in Class 10 qualifying Examination.
- No options can be changed at a later stage after submission of an application.
- Registration fee once paid will not be refunded/transferred (full or partial) under any circumstances.
- Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission.
- Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- Candidates must have their own personal and valid email id. They are also advised to have their own mobile number.