Download NEET (UG) 2016 Phase 2 Question Papers with Answer Keys in PDF Format. NEET Phase 2 was conducted on 24-July-2016 as per the directions of the Honorable Supreme Court of India. The duration of Examination is 3 Hours and the Maximum mark is 720.
- The Answer Sheet is inside this Test Booklet. When you are directed to open the Test Booklet, take out the Answer Sheet and fill in the particulars on Side-1 and Side-2 carefully with blue/black ballpoint pen only.
- The test is of 3 hours duration and Test Booklet contains 180 Each question carries 4 marks. For each correct response, the candidate will get 4 marks. For each incorrect response, one mark will be deducted from the total score. The maximum marks are 720.
- Use Blue/Black Ballpoint Pen only for writing particulars on this page /marking responses.
- Rough work is to be done on the space provided for this purpose in the Test Booklet only.
- On completion of the test, the candidate must hand over the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the Room/Hall. The candidates are allowed to take away Test Booklet only with them.
- Make sure that the CODE printed on Side-2 of the Answer Sheet is the same as that on this Test Booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet.
- The candidate should ensure that the Answer Sheet is not folded. Do not make any stray marks on the Answer Sheet. Do not write your Roll No. anywhere else except in the specified space in the Test Booklet/Answer Sheet.
- Use of white fluid for correction is not permissible on the Answer Sheet.
- Each candidate must show on demand his/her Admit Card to the Invigilator.
- No candidate, without special permission of the Superintendent or Invigilator, would leave his/her seat.
- The candidates should not leave the Examination Hall without handing over their Answer Sheet to the Invigilator on duty and sign the Attendance Sheet twice. Cases where a candidate has not signed the Attendance Sheet second time will be deemed not to have handed over the Answer Sheet and dealt with as an unfair means case.
- Use of Electronic/Manual Calculator is prohibited.
- The candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the Board with regard to their conduct in the Examination Hall. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with as per Rules and Regulations of the Board.
- No part of the Test Booklet and Answer Sheet shall be detached under any circumstances.
- The candidates will write the correct Test Booklet Code as given in the Test Booklet/Answer Sheet in the Attendance Sheet.