- As per CCE guidelines, the syllabus of Mathematics for classes IX and X has been divided termwise.
- The units specified for each term shall be assessed through both Formative and Summative Assessments.
- In each term, there will be two Formative Assessments, each carrying 10% weightage out of these four FA one with amount to words problem solving assessment(PSA).
- The Summative Assessment in term I will carry 30% weightage and the Summative Asssessment in the II term will carry 30% weightage.
- Listed laboratory activities and projects will necessarily be assessed through formative assessments.